At Coastal Carolina Hospital, our interdisciplinary team is dedicated to providing comprehensive surgical services with compassion for our patients and their families in a comfortable community hospital atmosphere.
Our scope of surgical services includes:
· 24-Hour Anesthesia Coverage
· Arthroscopic Surgery
· Laparoscopic Surgery
· Gastrointestinal Surgery
· Orthopedic Surgery
· Ear, Nose, Throat Surgery
· Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
· General Surgery
· Pain Management
· Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Gynecological Surgery
· Podiatry Procedures
· Colonoscopy and Endoscopy Procedures
· Ophthalmology Procedure
Special Instructions for Patients
· A nurse will contact patients prior to their procedures to obtain a health history and to discuss perioperative and post-operative instructions. Be prepared to ask any questions that you need to have answered.
· Arrangements are made for necessary pre-operative tests and procedures such as lab work, chest X-rays and cardiac studies.
· Patients who require anesthesia will have a consult with an Anesthesiologist prior to their procedure.
· It is important to plan for your discharge needs prior to your surgery.
· All patients being given any kind of sedation or anesthesia will need a responsible adult to drive them home after their procedure.
· Please leave all valuables at home.
- For more information on our Surgical Services, contact:
Director: Barbara Graves, RN, BSN, CNOR
For a physician referral, please call 1-877-582-2737.